Vote YES for Schools!
Agua Fria High School District, Avondale Elementary School District, and Litchfield Elementary School District serve some of the fastest growing communities in the United States. The Southwest Valley is booming with economic growth – generating thousands of new jobs, millions in investment, and hundreds of new homes. We need to continue to invest in our quality local education to keep up with growth and attract additional jobs and economic opportunities.
That is why we are asking voters to vote:
- YES on the Agua Fria Bond
- YES on the Avondale Elementary Bond
- YES on the Litchfield Bond
We can support all three proposals without a tax rate increase or keeping the tax rate similar, and support quality education, school safety, workforce development, and keeping up with growth.
One of the key reasons our community remains a desirable destination to live with excellent home values is because of our outstanding schools – we need to make sure it stays that way.
Even if you don’t have students in our schools, you are benefitting from them because quality schools help protect your property values and reduce crime. We need to continue to invest in our school system to protect our quality of life.
- Vote YES to improve school safety and security.
- Vote YES to keep up with growth.
- Vote YES to protect our quality of life.
- Vote YES for workforce development.
- Vote YES to build new facilities to accommodate growth, new elementary schools, and a new high school.
- Vote YES to purchase equipment, technology, and school buses.
- Vote YES to support quality education that is building strong citizens.
It takes a YES ON ALL THREE to support our local schools.
Who is CTQ?
Continue the Quality is the tri-district Political Action Committee that supports election efforts in the Agua Fria Union High School District, Avondale Elementary School District, and the Litchfield Elementary School District. The organization is made up of committed community and business leaders dedicated to supporting quality education that strengthens our quality of life.
Register to Vote!
Your kids need your voice to be heard! Register online here and make a difference at the polls.